Wednesday, July 22, 2009

155.8

Woke up this morning and weighed like always...today I am 155.8!  That's so great! Last night I went to the gym with my husband....I didn't work out on the machines but I swam for about an hour, I was pretty tired when I go done.  Then I went to the sauna for about 15 min and sweated my ass off.  After that I went home and starting feeling kind of lightheaded and though I was going to pass out so my husband made me eat...I only ate like 1/2 cup salad with just lettuce, vinegar and salt so I don't feel too bad this morning about that.  This morning my husband cooked some fried eggs and was trying to get me to eat but I didn't and told him I have to have toast with them cuz I knew we never have bread in our house.  So far so good for the morning.  I'm drinking a diet mt dew right  now and smoking.  I'm not even hugrey.  All I can think about is food and how I can avoid eating it but still make everyone think I'm eating.  My husband told me I look fat this morning...it didn't really bother me though cuz I know its true and that just makes me want to do better and lose weight faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment