Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have to be good!

I'm finally home from work, the house is empty, just me. I have no want to eat anything. Thank God. Only problem is that my husband is on his way home and was already talking about dinner. Said he wanted salad and chicken to eat. Maybe I just pretend I already ate. I hope he doesn't make me eat anything. I really don't want to blow my diet again. Today will be easier than yesterday though because at least today we are not going out somewhere just to eat. We are going to the gym as soon as he gets done eating. I'm feeling a little weak and tired, so I a little worried that I won't do very good at the gym...or even worse that I may pass out. I'm just going to have to get it in my head that I can do it and just make it through it. Then as soon as I get doing cardio I'm going to go swim some laps in the pool then go relax in the sauna or hot tub. I'm so fat! I'm scared to even get on the scales because I'm afraid that my weight hasn't went down any then I will be all sad. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment