Monday, July 20, 2009

Introduction

After looking at my stats I'm sure you're probably thinking what a fat ass...well truth be told that is quite the case.  That is what inspired me to start this blog.  There is nothing worse than not being able to talk to anyone about the problems and accomplishments you have while you are fasting or dieting.  Most people don't understand fasting for weight loss or extreme calorie restricted diets and certainly not the binge and purge cycle that we've all been through.  Just recently I started doing some research on the internet...reading other people's blogs and looking at their sites.  I encountered some really nice stuff.  I hope to start working on an actual website with blogging, thinspo and tips.  iany ideas of other information would be great. Contact me anytime via email at dyingtobethintoday@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment