Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Afternoon and Evening of First Day

Throughout the afternoon I did good only water. After work however is a different story...my husband made plans to go out with some of our friends at this really nice steakhouse.  Needless to say I was forced to eat.  I feel so aweful this morning about the whole episode.  I drank 2 Bud Lights, ate 6 small bites of steak, 1 tamale, 1 fried shrimp and aalmost a whole baked potatoe with butter,sour cream, cheese and bacon.  I totally lost control. Today I'm going to start back at day one.  What's weird though is that when I weighed this morning I weighed 159.2....like 5lbs...how did I manage that?  Must have been all waer weight.  After we ate we all went bowling for 2 hours. Maybe I burned off a few calories there.  Todays going to be better... I'm not going to disappoint myself again!

No comments:

Post a Comment